Friday, July 13, 2012

Picture Time...


For those of you who haven't heard yet...Cooper is HERE!!  It's been such a joy and such an adjustment.  God is GREAT and greatly to be praised!  More to come, but for know we just wanted to post pictures for all to see.

That's right - 9 pounds 10 ounces
      








Nurse Heidi gave me my first bath

Love to have my hair washed and I have a lot of it
My first bottle by Daddy - love him
After that I found my thumb
Special Mommy time

Special visitors- that is my birthmom Sophia's grandpa and he made some clicking noises with his mouth while he was holding me which I really liked.  The lady in the purple shirt is Sophia's mom - Vikki and that is her friend Darcy who also came to visit.

This is my birth father's mom - Angela - she visited with my Mom and Dad for awhile - thanks for coming.

 
This is my Grandpa and Grandma Hulst - they took lots of pictures to share with all their friends.  I already know they love me sooooo much!!

This is my great grandma Dorothy - my mom calls her the baby whisperer - we got to have some cuddle time today - we are going to get along just fine.  This picture makes it look like she has a halo - my mom says she is definitely a gift from God!
 
This is my great grandpa Ken - at first he said he would wait to hold me until I got bigger but he couldn't resist me!

Aunt Amanda and Cousin Noah

Cousins!!
Mom...what did you do with my thumb??
Yay - going home at 9 pounds 6 ounces

This is Uncle Bob - my dad says he is a baby whisperer - we are going to get along GREAT!

Cousins Mady
and
Andrew


Aunt Ashley - she held me but Uncle Chris says he will wait a bit :)
Great Grandpa and Grandma Veldhuis came to visit today and it was love at first sight!


We had a bunch of other visitors that my mom and dad weren't able to get pictures of but they will share my birth story sometime real soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment