Saturday, July 7, 2012

Our Adoption Journey – to be continued

After this momentous day we continued to stay in contact with Vikki and Sophia.  They have been so gracious to include us in Sophia’s doctor visits and ultrasound appointment and kept us up on how she has been feeling.  One of my favorite moments was right after one of her doctor appointments when little Cooper had the hiccups.  You could literally see her belly jumping with every single hiccup.  At Vikki’s invitation I cautiously made my way a couple steps across the waiting room to feel him move.  I never want to impose on a pregnant woman’s personal space so I had yet to really feel her belly.  What an awesome experience – he hiccuped/jumped right under my hand.  I could have just cried but got a great big smile instead.  God was blessing me with things that I had grieved just months earlier…I got to feel and see this baby growing in his birth mom’s tummy J.

That pretty much brings us to present day and today is Cooper's due date.  Soon enough you will be reading that he has arrived.  We hope you have enjoyed reading about our journey but this is just the beginning, so stay on board as we follow God’s path. - Matthew 7:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment