Monday, July 9, 2012

Mommy Monday's

So I have been telling Richard all weekend that if Cooper did not arrive this was going to be my post for today..."Cooper is not here, that is all - Thank You - Goodbye"

As much as that seems appropriate, I've decided to put in a little more effort...

Here we are 2 days past his due date and he is still content to stay in Sophia's belly.  Notice that I said that he is content, I don't think any of the rest of us are.  The waiting is starting to get excruitating - especially since he has been measuring big all along and the medical professionals were all convinced he would come early.  Everyone is so anxious that it's getting slightly overwhelming.  I'm trying my best to give Sophia her space, but it's hard - especially since there are so many people inquiring of us.  Every time I get a text my heart flutters hoping it is Sophia or Vikki, but up until now it is usually someone asking for an update - or Richard asking my if Cooper has called :)

I was reminded today by a very dear friend of Psalm 46:10
- "Be STILL and know that I am God,
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!”

I'm doing my best! 

Soph has an appointment tomorrow with her mid wife.  They will check her out and also monitor Cooper since she is now past her due date.  Wednesday there is another ultrasound scheduled and then another appointment with the mid wife on Friday.  We will see what the Lord has in store for the week and do our best to keep the blog updated... 

2 comments:

  1. He is in control! Praying and waiting with you!! Hugs and love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! Absence makes the heart grow fonder...not exactly coined for this purpose, but I think it applies here :)

    ReplyDelete