Tuesday, August 28, 2012

7 Weeks Old Today

Our little guy is 7 weeks old today.  My cousin and his wife had a baby boy on Sunday - Congrats Jon, Danielle, Brody, and DeClan on new baby Sullivan :).  Seeing their pictures reminded us so much of what we got to experience just a few shorts weeks ago.  To top it off, Sullivan was just 2 ozs more than Cooper's weight and looked like him (accept without the thick mop of black hair!!  Sullivan's is more of a reddish brown.)

I thought I would share a little video to show that Cooper is finding his voice.  Make sure you watch until the end because right before the scream he'll give you a bunch of coo's.


PS - the scream didn't last long because as soon as I lifted him into a sitting position he let out a BIG burp and was just fine again :)

1 comment:

  1. Well clearly that gas bubble hurt! Poor guy! I love the way he's looking up at you and blinking those big eyes...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete