Thursday, August 2, 2012

Celebrating Cooper...

This past Tuesday my (Candice's) family and friends got together for a baby shower to celebrate Cooper James.  The celebration was hosted by his Great Grandma Dot, Grandma Teresa, Aunt Amanda, and Aunt Ashley.  It was a really fun evening and Cooper was a real trooper...he got passed all around and didn't make so much as a peep!(Thanks to Aunt Mickey for breaking the ice and coming to get Cooper from me because I wasn't so sure about having everyone hold him)  Richard originally planned to bring him home around 7:30 but there were so many ladies who wanted to hold him they ended up staying until the end :)

Here are some pictures of the night...

 
 

 


 
A bunch of grandmas and great grandmas...from left to right...my Dad's wife, Grandma Sara, my grandma, Great Grandma Dot, my paternal birth grandma, Great Grandma Sue, Richard's grandma, Great Grandma Veldhuis, Richard's mom, Grandma Hulst, my mom, Grandma Teresa, and finally, my dad's mom, Great Grandma Mary DeYoung
- Sooooooo much love!!

It was really a GREAT night.  I am so thankful for all the family and friends who came to love on us and for all the wonderful gifts!!  Also a big thank you to my grandma, mom, and "sisters" for all your work making the celebration a success...the food was wonderful, games were fun, and the seeing everyone hold Cooper - PRICELESS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment