Monday, September 3, 2012

Mommy Monday

Happy Labor Day to all my faithful followers!!

Before I talk about today, I have to go back to yesterday.  Our church, Harvest Bible Chapel Spring Lake, started having two services yesterday.  So for the 1st service at 8:30 - we checked Cooper into the nursery for the first time with our good friends Roger and Julie Helms...


 
 and Sammy started his first day in the middle school JAM group so Mr T shared Donkey with him for a picture too :)


After church we took a quick rest before getting ready to go to our niece's, Mady's, birthday party.  We were supposed to be at the party at 5 pm which meant we should leave home by 4:00.  So by 3:55 pm we had Cooper in his car seat and we were finishing up our final preparations and feeling victorious.  Then all of a sudden Coop started grunting and made a big poop...needless to say we didn't get out the door until 4:10!  Really becoming parents :)

Mady's birthday was fun - here are a couple pictures...

Coop and the birthday girl



Lovin on Uncle Bob & Aunt Christy

On to today...we had a family dinner today at my cousins Rena and Edd's house.  Edd makes a fabulous pasta called Harvesters.  It is a big family hit and we are always excited to be invited.  The Curry house has a pool and Cooper took his first swim today...

 

Swimming wiped him out
 
Daddy having fun with the shark towel

Mommy too

What a SUPER fun time with our guy!!

Tomorrow I start back to work 2 days a week for the month of September.  My grandma will have Cooper on Tuesdays and he will be home with Daddy on Wednesdays.  I know he will be fine, but Momma might be more than a little sad.  Pray that I will fall right back into my job and not miss Coop too much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment