Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Da Da Day

If you keep up with our blog, and read Mommy Monday's you know what a great weekend we had. I want to say 'Thank you" to the Moellers for letting us get away and relax. It's been a very busy month and our little guy was 5 weeks old yesterday. I also want to say how very lucky I am to have such a wonderful wife who did so much on Monday while dad was out at work. I feel very blessed to have such a great family!

As you can see - today I changed my title to Da Da Day...Cooper/Candice has been calling me this and I really like it...so the change to Da Da it is!!

Today we got to have breakfast with Cooper's birth mom Sophie and grandma Vicki. Cooper was wide awake during breakfast and as Vicki said "he loves to snuggle". Grandma Vicki got some cuddle time with Cooper and Sophie also got to hold the little "big" guy.

While eating breakfast I told Sophie she must be a very calm lady because Cooper is so mellow everyday. You can see that Cooper gets that calmness from his birth mom. There was another baby near us who wasn't having a good time and was crying off and on. Grandma Vicki was just amazed how Cooper just kept looking around and cooing. When people ask "How is it going? How does he sleep? Is he fussy?", my answer is always the same, "he's doing great!". God has blessed us with a very calm baby that I LOVE with all my heart and I just look forward to spending ever minute of everyday with my little guy.

It was very nice to have Sophie and Vicki see Cooper as pictures can only tell you so much about how he is doing and how much he is growing. Here are some pictures of our breakfast this morning. Enjoy!!


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment