Monday, August 27, 2012

Mommy Monday

I'm one tired Momma tonight - so I'm just going to share some pictures and hit the sack :)


BIG BURP!!

Fishy Family outfit - so cute - Thanks Grandma Teresa
Love that SMILE!!


Monkey Monk

Duck butt
Thinker
I don't think so







Playin
Reading with Great Grandma

So, I'm off to bed.  But before I go, I have to tell you one more little story.  After last Friday's day outside playing, Cooper was wiped out.  He ate at 8:40 pm and went down to bed.  This would normally mean that he would wake up around 1:40 am to eat again.  So it was quite a surprise when I woke up at 3:10 am and he hadn't fussed a peep yet!!  So I did what any new mom would do...I crept into his room to make sure he was still breathing :).  Of course he was just fine and my little trip into his room woke him up and he was definitely ready to eat!!

Rest well little one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment