Friday, August 24, 2012

Outside Fun

It has been such a nice day out that today I decided to do one of Cooper's favorit things and that is to be outside.  This morning after we got cleaned up and ready for the day we spent some time out on our porch swing and he was able to eat a bottle out there :)



Then after we had lunch with Dada we spent some more time on the swing.  As the afternoon gets later, the sun starts to hit the swing.  So with all the grandmas' voices in my head reminding me to "keep him out of the sun", I decided it might be fun for us to try out the hammock.  He enjoyed being able to see all around...


I also thought it would be fun to see if he liked the grass...see for yourself...


Then I got a picture of just him in the hammock.  I think he is sooooo big until I put him in these situations and then I'm reminded of the reality of just how little he really is!


So we spent a little more time on together cuddling and I could tell he was getting tired out. 



We came inside and I put him next to me in "our" chair and he acted like he was very interested that I was going to update the blog.  He is really starting to coo and coo...I find myself saying aaaagooooooo more than any other word in a day.  That is mommy/baby talk!


But soon enough he was out...





















Just love spending my days helping him to explore this new big world!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment