Friday, September 14, 2012

Fun Friday!!

Cooper and I have had a very fun and productive day so far...

This morning we went to SLCRC to help my Grandma and a bunch of the ladies there put together ham on buns for a luncheon.  Of course having Cooper with me was a big hit!  I'm not sure which the ladies liked more...having my help...or oogling over Coop :)

Then, because if was such a beautiful morning, I decided to take a walk.  Cooper really loves to be outside and now that it has cooled down some we can really take advantage of that.  So I put on my walking shoes and we started here...
 
And didn't turn around until we got here...











At about this point in the journey...

Cooper gave me this face...












I think that may have been because it had been a pretty bumpy ride.  But on the way back he found his thumb and went sound asleep.  As a mom, I probably shouldn't be so excited that he is perfecting the art of thumb sucking, but it is just to darn cute!!

We have spent the rest of the day reading and swinging on the front porch...

PRICELESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment