Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dad's day to post

Every Wednesday, as my beautiful wife asked me, will be my day to post on our journey of adoption and my thoughts. I must admit in the back of my mind I was already thinking of starting my own blog. How great minds think alike. Today we had another ultrasound, and baby Cooper is still growing and now is 7lbs 8oz. His heart beat was good and everything looked great except for the fact that Candice wants him here now :). Everyday that goes by makes her want Cooper here more and more and I must admit, I want to hold him now more than she does, I think!?! I know that God has a plan and when he is ready He will delivery Cooper to us. Are we ready? Lets' see, nursery done? Check, diapers? Double check, Clothes? Check.Toys, books, stuffed animals?, check. Friends and family ready? Quadruple check! This past week I've been reflecting on how blessed we are to have so many wonderful people around us who love us and pray for us through this journey we have taken. I say "Thank You" to all of you who mean the world to us and have been praying for us in our journey. As I end my first blog entry, I look at the title of this post and realize that I soon will be a Dad! I look forward to the journey with my best friend and bride!

1 Thess 5:17

1 comment:

  1. So truly happy and excited for you both. We are so blessed to be able to be praying you through the process and cant wait to hold baby Cooper and take some pics of him and Daddy in their cool Frog hats. We have no doubt that you will be a fantastic dad! We've seen your love for kids first hand. HUGS to both of you.

    ReplyDelete