Monday, October 15, 2012

Mommy Monday :)

I made it back to Monday this week...

I've been thinking all week about what to blog on...Funny Faces...Fast Asleep or Not?...Football Time...Fancy Hats...and then tonight happened.

Just the thumb :)
Both Richard and I had long days.  I got home first and made a quick dinner because we were planning to spend the evening at the Bekin's farm for a hayride and pumpkins.  When Richard got home we decided not to go.  I was finishing dinner so while Richard changed, he put Cooper in the Jumperoo that Aunt Ashley and Uncle Chris are letting us bring to Grandma and Grandpa's.  Cooper really likes it because his feet touch the floor and he bounces and it lights up and makes music.  He was having so much fun that neither of us wanted to pull him out of it to eat.  So we made our plates up and both popped a squat on the kitchen floor and ate a "picnic" dinner right there in front of him while we played.  We spent so much time down there that I needed help getting up.  But it will be a night I won't soon forget!!

YES - his thumb is stuck in the paci!

Now he is cuddled up by Daddy enjoying his thumb while Dad has some ice cream.  What a great family evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment