Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dad's Day

We had an action packed day, actually it was a productive day. Candice had a meeting in Holland in the morning and I also had a training meeting. We were both home before noon and spent the afternoon outside picking up leaves. Cooper was attached to Mom facing outward in the baby carrier. He loves to be outside, we think it's his most favorite spot he likes to be.

After we finished blowing leaves, Candice wanted to clean out our gutters and I was going to use the carrier and hold Cooper. I must admit it was a little odd having the carrier on and Cooper in front of me. It was fun to walk around with this little, big, guy on my front side. But, after about 15 minutes or so, it started to bother my neck and back. So, I just took it off and sat down to hold Cooper until Mom was done. I give Candice a ton of credit for wearing it with Cooper in it as I only lasted less than 15 minutes. Did I mention that I have the best wife in the world?

After we were done, we got cleaned up and were waiting for my nephews football game to start. We went to Jenison High School to watch and it was fun to see all the little kids playing football. I told Candice if Cooper keeps growing as fast as he has been going, he will be the biggest kid on the field when he's that age. (or maybe he will just play soccer...or baseball and be a pitcher for the Detroit Tigers :)...or maybe not based on how tonight is going!!)

Well that's all I have in me for the night as it's getting late, the Tigers are losing and Cooper needs to go to bed, along with Mom and Dad.

Go Tigers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment