Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tardy Tuesday

The Outtakes

Not sure about your kids, but Cooper is not fond of us taking pictures of him!  In order for us to get one good picture, we usually have to take 5 or 10 or 15 shots.  Because we have so many of them, I decided I would share some...


Eyes closed and lots o drool

Droopy eyes
Hey...what's that over there


Mitten in mouth even though Mom just pulled it out




What? I was supposed to look at the camera?


Half a cry


Oooooo what's down there?!?
Hi Grandpa...
Ooooo look there's my foot
Wonder what's over there





My cousins looked but I saw something more interesting!



Hey Dad what's that on the TV
 
Not sure I like pumpkins :-b



You wanted the top of my head, right?

Could I look any more HUGE!
 


 
I moved everything...

Please don't take anymore pictures!!!!!




finger in nose


hand in front of face

stay still...impossible!

Yo, can you put that in my mouth

 

Haha...moved my hand

There were many more along the way...usually we delete most of them.  I think I will keep more in the future and give you another set of outtakes sometime soon :)

1 comment: