Monday, December 10, 2012

Mommy Monday

One GREAT Morning...

This morning I knew that I wasn't taking Cooper anywhere too early.  So we got to do one of my favorite things...sleep in together.  Cooper slept straight through past 6 am and then started to fuss.  Richard was in the shower so I crawled out of bed and brought Coop in to cuddle with me.  By the time Richard finished Coop was getting hungry, so Daddy came and got him for his breakfast bottle.  After his bottle Richard brought him back in to me for some more cuddle time.  I wasn't sure if he would fall back to sleep, but after not too long his thumb went in and he went sound asleep.  So I took the liberty to fall asleep right along with him :).  We both slept til after 9 am.  What a nice way to start a long crazy holiday week!!  Probably later in the week we will take an afternoon nap together - hopefully he enjoys it as much as I do...

PS...for all the worried moms and grandmas out there, I have a cervical pillow with one core on each side.  That is where Coop sleeps in the big bed so that he can't role out and I can't role onto him.

No comments:

Post a Comment