Monday, November 26, 2012

Mommy Monday

SQUASH...

After a long day at work I was excited to pick up Cooper and get home tonight.  Right before we left Grandpa and Grandma's house I could tell he was getting hungry.  We left quick because tonight was his first night for squash :).  Mind you, we have been feeding him baby food for the past couple weeks and haven't come across any flavors that he doesn't like yet!  We have done peas and green beans and pears all to his liking!!  Ps - I do not like green beans at all and it really pained me to feed them to him, but he liked them.  So on to squash - another of the very few veggies that I'm not crazy about.  Well Grandpa and Grandma Ruiter, Grandma Hulst, Aunt Christy, and Cousin Andrew will all be proud to know that Cooper is a fan!!  Check it out...

Some on is face and bib, but most goes into the tummy
Just one bite left and in went the thumb


Finished that last bite :)

Not sure I'm supposed to be playing with this spoon Mommy...

 
but I really like it!!






 As tired as I was, just a few minutes with my little guy and I was giggling and my heart was little again <3





No comments:

Post a Comment