Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Nap Time

It seems like there is so precious little time to post these days.  So I'm taking advantage of a short afternoon nap time to share a little.

Cooper had his 9-month (or should I say 9-month and 21-day) check-up today.  He weighed 24 pounds, was 31 inches long, and fell into the 90th percentile for weight, height, and head circumference.  All good news and the Doc always seems to assume before he even asks the question that Coop is eating well...wonder how that is!?!

This picture is from when he was 21-days old...



Here's a picture from today...anyone think he's teething again :)


Anyway...I have a bunch of pictures to share from Cooper's first egg hunt at Grandpa and Grandma Hulst's house.  He and his cousins went on the hunt for eggs around the yard...

Ready...set...






 
GO...

I got it!!

 

This one has change...jingle jingle!

 
 
Thanks Andrew...


More change :)


Put it in the bag...
 
Thanks for your help Grandma <3


One more trip around the yard to be sure we got them all...



So my favorite part about this picture is the Martin house...see it :)
 



"HEY Mady...I can't see!!"



THANKS!!
 

Donkey and I got what we came for!!
 
 Then it was inside to open the eggs...

This is what we are looking for...

Grandma taped the eggs...

Andrew's searching for candy...Mady for dollars and cents...and Cooper just wanted the eggs (we took that green one home with us and he's still playing with it!!)


And everyone way HAPPY!!

THANKS Grandpa and Grandma for a fun filled time!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness...I loved every minute of that! Thanks, Candice for posting this adventure!

    ReplyDelete